- Preparation time
- 480 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 1 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
HOMEMADE MASCARPONE CHEESE
Homemade Mascarpone Cheese; cream cheese with creamy velvety texture and flavor that adds flavor to your breakfast and recipes. Recipes are especially used for making cheesecake and tiramisu.
Homemade mascarpone cheese can be made from two different creams. We will make Mascarpone cheese using Heavy Cream and Fresh Cream. From this recipe, we can obtain approximately 340-350 g of homemade mascarpone cheese. We will ferment the milk by cutting it with lemon. Milk temperature is important, I recommend you to do a double boiler. I will explain the first recipe with the classic cooking method and the second recipe with the double cooking method.
Mascarpone cheese with Heavy Cream
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Heavy in a saucepan Cream bring it to the boiling point at low temperature. (the temperature should not be more than 180° F and should remain at this temperature)
- Leave to simmer for about 3 minutes at 180° F, then add the lemon juice.
- Cook for another 3 minutes, then remove from the stove. Leave to cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Fill a small strainer with a few layers of tulle (I usually use three) and place a small bowl under the filter.
- Pour the cooled mascarpone mixture into the tulle and refrigerate the whole container for one night.
MASCARPONE LANDSCAPE WITH FRESH CREAM
- 1,5″ inch to a large pot fill the cream with water, pour the cream into a heat-resistant cam bowl and stir gently over medium heat. Bake benmari style in a pot full of water.
- Fresh lemon juice adds and continues stirring. It’ll take about 10-15 minutes.
- The important thing to note here is not to boil the cream, the heat should not exceed 180° F, Bubbles start to rise from the edges of the pots close to boiling. As soon as you see the bubbles, lower the heat or remove them from the stove.
- Remove the bowl from the water and cover it with a paper towel and cover it with a pot lid and leave to cool for 20 minutes.
- While the cream is cooling, moisturize 4 layers of tulle to drain the cheese, but this tulle on another glass bowl and transfer the chilled cream to the tulle, do not squeeze the cream at this stage. We’re going to do it. tie the tulle like a bundle and put a strainer on the bowl, tulle over the strainer put and refrigerate overnight. My advice is to hold it for 24 hours, and you’ll get a much better result.
- To filter the cheese while the cream is cooling, moisturize 4 layers of tulle, put this tulle in another glass bowl and transfer the chilled cream to the tulle, do not squeeze the cream at this stage, then we will do it. Put a strainer on a tulle tie and bowl, place the tulle on the strainer and refrigerate overnight, like a bunch. My advice is to wait 24 hours, you’ll get a much better result.
- After 24 hours, we’ve got cheese. Remove from the refrigerator and strain the whey on the inside without pushing the tulle too hard before separating the cream.